California Wildflowers Tea Towel
- Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Free local delivery on eligible zip codes on orders over $50
- In store pick up within 24 hours
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
California Native Wildflower towel is a functional art piece for your kitchen. It's a beautiful reminder of California. Designed and printed in California. Corner loop for convenient storage or hang drying. Pre-washed to avoid shrinking and washer and dryer safe. Direct-to-Garment printing. Unlike screen printing, DTG printing on fabric feels a lot like the cotton fabric; and not a heavy layer of ink like how screen print ink feels.
- Indie Maker
- 100% premium cotton fabric
- 27" x 27" square, 130 thread count, hemmed on all sides
- Made in USA
ORIGIN: Doodles Ink was founded by artist Regina Schachter, a California inspired design studio located in Pleasanton, CA. She's been a graphic designer and surface designer for almost 2 decades and began as reflection of her love for the Golden State and the cities up and down California she's called "Home".