Handwoven Journey Blue Napkins - Set of 4
- Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Free local delivery on eligible zip codes on orders over $50
- In store pick up within 24 hours
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our gorgeous yarn-dyed, handwoven napkins are made from organically farmed cotton using all-natural dyes. Made with indigenous, drought-resistant organic cotton. Hand-dyed yarn is handwoven on manual looms by weavers.
- Fair Trade | Heritage Handcraft
- Handwoven finely on bamboo looms
- Set of 4
- Measures 16"x16"
- Handmade in India
ORIGIN: In a region annually affected by acute drought, agriculture is severely affected. In effect, revenue from weaving becomes the artisans' chief source of income and is crucial to their livelihood. Suitable for everyday use, for your annual picnic, or dress it with fine cutlery for special occasions They also make great holiday and host or hostess gifts! Pre-washed to increase softness.