Socks That Fight For Equality
- Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Free local delivery on eligible zip codes on orders over $50
- In store pick up within 24 hours
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
In Japanese culture, the crane is a symbol of hope and healing during tough times. It’s also believed that if you fold 1,000 origami cranes, your wish will come true. Our wish (since we made thousands of these pairs) is to see a world with equity for all, and we’re proud to partner with the National Urban League as they work to make that a reality.
- Fairtrade and Vegan Certified
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Terry padding for comfort
- Made in India
ORIGINS: Conscious Step is committed to lasting social and environmental change. Every step in their production process supports farms and factories with fair wages, safe facilities and sustainable materials.
WHY BUY: Each pair supports their mission to provide economic empowerment, educational opportunities and the guarantee of civil rights for the underserved in America.