6" Raffia Basket - Assorted
- Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Free local delivery on eligible zip codes on orders over $50
- In store pick up within 24 hours
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Each of these unique baskets is handcrafted by talented rural women in Uganda and Kenya from banana palm leaf stalks and raffia strips dyed with natural plant dyes. These useful baskets are used in east Africa for harvest, storage and serving of food. Sold singly in assorted colors and patterns. Because this is a handmade item, each will vary.
- Fair Trade | Heritage Handcraft
- 6"l x 6"w x 2"h
- Crafted from: banana palm stalks and raffia fiber
- Made in Kenta
WHY BUY: Perfect for small storage, these modern African baskets work both as functional storage and an accent of handcrafted decor.