Kids SpongeBob Socks That Protect Oceans
- Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Free local delivery on eligible zip codes on orders over $50
- In store pick up within 24 hours
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Does your little one dream of jellyfishing, bubble blowing, or cooking the world’s best krabby patty like our favorite lil’ sponge? Let their imaaagination run wild in this bright yellow, SpongeBob-decorated pair!
- Fairtrade and Vegan Certified
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Terry padding for comfort
- Size 1-3Y has silicone grippers for sliding
- Made in India
ORIGINS: Conscious Step is committed to lasting social and environmental change. Every step in their production process supports farms and factories with fair wages, safe facilities and sustainable materials.
WHY BUY: Oceans are home to most of the life on our planet. They regulate climate by absorbing carbon dioxide, and provide livelihoods and nutrition to countless individuals. That said, overfishing, pollution, and habitat destruction have degraded ocean health over time. Oceana is the largest advocacy organization focused solely on oceans -- with the goal of making them as healthy and abundant as they once were. Each pair donates $1 to Oceana to support their work to protect and restore the world’s oceans.