Mali Indigo Pillow Cover
- Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Free local delivery on eligible zip codes on orders over $50
- In store pick up within 24 hours
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Modern meets traditional in these authentic hand spun and handwoven Mali cushion covers! The striking geometric pattern gives a classic vibe that you know will never go out of style.
- Fair Trade | Heritage Handcraft
- 18x18" organic cotton (use 20x20" insert for optimal fill)
- Handspun and handwoven natural indigo
- Made in Mali
ORIGIN: This beautiful handcrafted pillow from Le Ndomo in Mali, is made using organic cotton mudcloth and this intricate pattern is hand-dyed.
WHY BUY: We love natural indigo - the depth of the color and the feel of the fabric is entirely different than anything that can be produced by machine to synthetic dye. You'll notice since these cushion covers are hand spun, woven and naturally dyed, each will include variations in color and texture, making each piece unique. This is an expected feature and exceptional beauty of handmade cloth.