Socks That Protect Owls
- Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Free local delivery on eligible zip codes on orders over $50
- In store pick up within 24 hours
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Hoo needs new socks? We do! These teal owl pairs are a real hoot, and a cozy addition to any fun sock collection.
- Fairtrade and Vegan Certified
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Terry padding for comfort
- Made in India
ORIGINS: Conscious Step is committed to lasting social and environmental change. Every step in their production process supports farms and factories with fair wages, safe facilities and sustainable materials.
WHY BUY: Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mount Rainier, and the Grand Canyon; what do these parks have in common (aside from their beauty)? It’s that they all need our help to keep them protected. The National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) celebrates, protects, and preserves our nation’s most inspirational places for present and future generations. They fight to protect the air, water, and wildlife that move through parks wherever they can, whether on the ground, in the courtroom, or on Capitol Hill.