Socks That Save LGBTQ Lives
- Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Free local delivery on eligible zip codes on orders over $50
- In store pick up within 24 hours
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Let your inner sparkle shine with these light and dark purple socks! Put a little extra magic into your step with this pair’s whimsical pattern of unicorns, rainbows, and tiny stars.
- Fairtrade and Vegan Certified
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Terry padding for comfort
- Made in India
ORIGINS: Conscious Step is committed to lasting social and environmental change. Every step in their production process supports farms and factories with fair wages, safe facilities and sustainable materials.
WHY BUY: A listening ear, a safe space, or simply using the correct pronouns can save a young life. Conscious Step partner The Trevor Project offers life-affirming services to LGBTQ young people, who are four times more likely to attempt suicide than their straight peers. They have provided hundreds of thousands of people with support on-line, in person, over the phone, and via text – big conversations with bold impact.