Gardener Handwoven Palm Hat
- Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Free local delivery on eligible zip codes on orders over $50
- In store pick up within 24 hours
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
A must for every gardener out there!
- Fair Trade
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Available in Unisex S/M and Unisex L/XL
- Approx. 4" brim | Approx. 4" front crown height | 5" side crown height
- Brown nylon chinstrap and plastic bead
Natural palm fiber hand-woven by artisans in Mexico
ORIGIN: Tula Hats are woven by hand in a village in Mexico where they have been producing hats for over 4 centuries. These hats are made from 100% natural palm fiber grown in the warm coastal areas of Mexico and as a sustainable fiber, is environmentally friendly. The palms remain unharmed and ready for another growing season.
WHY BUY: Tula Hats are affordable and easy to wear as well as protect the skin and look good on!